Here Are Some Selections For This Month!
1) OSK Foundation Scholarship Programme 2021
27th August 2021
A good education plays a pivotal role in improving social mobility and enhancing personal well-being, while providing learners with capabilities they require to develop sustainable livelihoods and deliver impactful change in the community.
Inspired by this vision, the OSK Foundation Scholarship Programme endeavours to provide access to quality education for the disadvantaged and those from lower income families through full scholarships supported by monthly living expenses. Funded by OSK Foundation, the philanthropic arm of OSK Group, the annual scholarship programme supports promising Malaysians who are pursuing their first-degree programmes with our education partners:
1) HELP University
2) Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (TARUC)
3) Taylor’s University
4) Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)
The OSK Foundation Scholarship Programme offers:
Full tuition fees and monthly living allowance throughout the degree programme;
i) Scholars Development Programme to nurture you to your full potential;
ii) Mentoring and internship opportunities; and
iii) Structured career advancement.
The OSK Foundation Scholarship Programme is designed to help promising students from challenging socio-economic backgrounds, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, and beliefs, to attain quality tertiary education that would, in turn, improve their future livelihoods and those of their families.
Field of Studies
- Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Finance, Accounting and Internal Audit
- Business Management
- Construction Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Hospitality Management
- Information Technology, Information Systems and Data Analytics
- A Malaysian citizen, 21 years of age and below.
- Minimum 3As and CGPA 3.00 in STPM or other equivalent qualifications ie. A-Levels, UEC, Matriculation, Foundation or Diploma.
- Minimum 6As in SPM (including core and elective subjects) or other equivalent qualifications ie. O-Levels or GCE.
- Have been accepted to pursue full-time first-degree with our education partners: HELP University, Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (TARUC), Taylor’s University and Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR).
- Possess good communication skills with strong command of the English language.
- Active participation in extracurricular activities, ambitious, self-starter, driven and has strong leadership capability.
- Willing to serve OSK Group for a specific term upon graduation.
- Gross household income should not exceed RM8,000 per month (priority is given to applicants from single-income or single-parent families). Proof of financial need is required.
How to Apply
Step 1: Please click here to download application form
Step 2: Please submit your completed application form and attach the relevant documents here.
Shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Application Submission Deadline: 27 August 2021
For further enquiries about the scholarship programme, please drop an email to: [email protected]
2) APU Malaysian Scholarships & Merit Awards 2021
31st August 2021
As part of APU’s long term mission & vision to consistently aim to provide access to world-class education to a broad spectrum of Malaysian students. As part of their continuous effort to provide better opportunities to pursue higher education at Malaysia’s Award-Winning University, APU is offering deserving & talented school leavers a wide range of fee Awards leading to rebates/discounts.
Apart from academic excellence, the APU Awards recognise those with strong leadership qualities & high achievements in sports both at state & national levels. These individuals deserve brighter futures and APU shall help to make it happen.
The APU Scholarships & Merit Awards are awarded for the entire duration of the course. If you secure your APU Scholarship & Merit Award for Foundation or Diploma Programme, your Scholarship Award will continue until completion of your degree, provided you meet the minimum CGPA requirement on annual basis. For example, if you secure a 50% Scholarship based on your 9A’s in SPM, your discount will be 50% for your Foundation Programme and 50% for the entire 3 years (Non-Engineering) or 4 years (Engineering) Degree Programme. You will need to maintain a CGPA of 3.3 each year.
For example, if you secure a 30% Scholarship based on your 7A’s in SPM, your discount will be 30% for your Foundation Programme and 30% for the entire 3 years (Non-Engineering) or 4 years (Engineering) Degree Programme. You will need to maintain a CGPA of 2.7 each year.
Minimum Academic Result Requirement
SPM min. 4As, IGCSE min. 4As; STPM min 3.0 for 3 subjects; A-level min. BBB for 3 subjects; UEC min. 24 points for best 6 subjects
|Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) 2020/2021|
|10 A+||100% Discount
Full Waiver (interview required)
|Merit Awards are awarded on a yearly basis and are renewable upon meeting minimum CGPA 3.70 at the end of each academic year.|
|9 A's||50% Discount||Merit Awards are awarded on a yearly basis and are renewable upon meeting minimum CGPA 3.30 at the end of each academic year.|
|8 A's||40% Discount||Merit Awards are awarded on a yearly basis and are renewable upon meeting minimum CGPA 3.00 at the end of each academic year.|
|7 A's||30% Discount||Merit Awards are awarded on a yearly basis and are renewable upon meeting minimum CGPA 2.70 at the end of each academic year.|
|6 A's||20% Discount||Merit Awards are awarded on a yearly basis and are renewable upon meeting minimum CGPA 2.60 at the end of each academic year.|
|4 - 5 A's||10% Discount||Merit Awards are awarded on a yearly basis and are renewable upon meeting minimum CGPA 2.50 at the end of each academic year.|
For the FULL GUIDE; Please click HERE to download APU Scholarships & Merit Award Guide.
How to Apply?
- Start the process even before you finish high school - SPM, UEC, STPM, IB, A-Levels, O-Levels and other qualifications. It is recommended to apply for the Scholarship with your forecast or trial results, as soon as they are available.
- Secure the Scholarships by Enrolling at APU; together with your academic results. Please note that Scholarships are limited and on first come first serve basis.
- We will recommend you to visit us to find more information and completing your application for the Scholarships, however you may apply online here.
Deadline for APU Malaysian Scholarships & Merit Awards 2021 is Tuesday, 31st August 2021. All Scholarships are LIMITED to few seats and are on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.
3) Yayasan KLK Scholarship 2021
8th September 2021
Yayasan KLK, a foundation established by KLK, offers scholarships to high-achieving young Malaysians who are studying or have gained a place at any Malaysian institutions of higher learning. Upon graduation, scholars may be offered the opportunity to work in KLK or its business units.
While undergoing tertiary education, scholars’ academic performance is monitored and they are expected to undergo practical training within the Group. Such monitoring is necessary as it ensures only the best talents are subsequently recruited to continue the Group’s tradition of leadership excellence.
Criteria / Eligibility
- Must be a Malaysian citizen;
- Good academic results (STPM, A-Levels or equivalent – minimum 2As/Foundation – minimum CGPA of 3.5);
- Good command of English, both written and spoken;
- Active participation in extracurricular activities;
- Must have a confirmed placement from institutations of higher learning;
- Not bonded, holding any other scholarships or receiving assistance from any organisation;
- Be prepared to serve a three (3) year bond with the Group at any location upon graduation.
Successful applicants are provided with an annual grant over the minimum duration of their course, as follows:
Public Institutions – RM 10,000 per academic year
Private Institutions – RM17,000 per academic year
Preferred Fields of Study
- Agriculture Science, Forestry, Environmental or related disciplines
- Sciences (Chemistry, Biotechnology)
- Engineering (Civil, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation)
- Information Technology
- Real Estate Management
- Horticulture and Landscape
How to Apply
Interested applicants are to download the following application form:
click here to download
Send your completed application form with relevant supporting documents to [email protected]
Send your completed application form with relevant supporting documents to the following address:
Yayasan KLK Scholarships Application
Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad
Bangunan Mayban Trust Ipoh
Level 9, No. 28, Jalan Tun Sambanthan
30000 Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan.
Application Closing Date: 8 September 2021.