There are 489 comfirmed cases today in Malaysia. 487 of them are local transmissions and 2 of them are imported cases. In the last 24 hours, 74 patients have successfully recovered and there are no deaths. Currently, 40 people are being treated in ICU.
JUST IN: CMCO orders have been extended to four more districts in Malaysia. 3 of them are in Sabah (Sandakan, Tawau, and Papar) and another is Klang in Selangor.The order will be effective this Friday (Oct 9) 12.01 am. If you are living in Klang area, here is what you need to know:
1. Only essential services and approved industries can operate within these four areas.
2. Travel in and out movement is strictly restricted.
3. Operating hours for e-hailing, taxi, petrol station and eateries will be limited to 6am - 6pm.
[Updated] Here is new list of places that are confirmed with Covid-19 cases:
1. SMK Taman SEA
2. Chong Hwa Independent School
3. Oasis Corporate Park
4. Sime Darby Property Group Headquarters
5. Media Prima
Based on the MySejahtera App, 89.3% of Covid-19 carriers have visited malls around Klang Valley.
You not kidding me right?
Ughhh....screw this, just stay home!
#pandemic2020 #covid19 #malaysiannews #RMCO #coronavirus #kitajagakita
Credits to KKM, MalaysiaKini and New Strait Times for the resources.