There are 563 confirmed cases today in Malaysia. 562 of them are local transmissions and 1 of them is an imported case. In the last 24 hours, 109 patients have successfully recovered and there are 2 deaths. Sabah still remains as the state with the highest amount of cases (291) whereas Penang became the second state with the highest amount (141). Most of the Penang cases come from the new prison cluster in Reman Prison. On the other hand, Selangor has 69 whereas KL has 28.
6 new clusters are detected today.
LATEST NEWS: CMCO rules will officially be imposed on the whole Selangor, Putrajaya and KL from 14th of October, 12.01am. Don’t panic, it’s not as worst as MCO. CMCO will take place until 27th of October.
Here is the list of rules you need to know:
- All religious, sports, education and social activities are prohibited.
- Inter-district travels are also not allowed but exceptions could be given to employees traveling on work purposes which they must produce in the form of their work passes and authorization from their employers.
- Only two people from each household can be allowed in a car to purchase groceries.
- Entertainment hubs and clubs are not allowed to operate.
- Economic activities are allowed to resume.
- Schools, technical schools, universities and other learning institutions will be closed for 2 weeks.
Here is a clearer view of the district borders in Selangor
The sudden implementation of CMCO was decided mainly because of the recent emerging cases of Covid-19 in malls, schools and eateries. Here is the latest list of locations in Klang Valley with positive Covid-19 cases:
- Mid Valley Megamall and The Gardens
- Bangsar Shopping Centre
- 3 Damansara
- SMK USJ 12
- Tropicana Golf Club
- One Utama Shopping Centre
- Menara TM One Damansara
- Palm Mall
In the meantime, shall we join GSC admin together?
#pandemic2020 #covid19 #malaysiannews #RMCO #coronavirus #kitajagakita
Credits to KKM and Malay Mail for resources.