by Mitchell W.
Movie Tickets You’ll ‘CONFIRM!’ Wanna Buy Early!
Here’s a list of Movies that you’ll need to buy in advance to get seats for – or fork out more money for Gold Class.
1. Goosebumps 2 – 25 OCT 2018
- There’s nothing wrong with being a little nerd like me as a kid, reading Goosebumps as a kid. If you have watched the first one, why not watch the second too? It’s Halloween season after all. Trick O’ Treat time!
2. Bohemian Rhapsody – 8 NOV 2018
- The excitement begins here for rock fans when we get to relive the life of a rock icon – Queen’s former lead man Freddie Mercury. Now what’s really really great about this is that the actor playing Freddie, Rami Malek, looks EXACTLY LIKE him! Is Freddie really still alive bro??
3. Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald – 15 NOV 2018
- This should be interesting – we take a deeper dive into Dumbledore’s gay-relationship with Grindelwald. I think that says enough to make you wanna watch don’t you think so? You’ll also get to see real gay-relationship drama when Newt Scamander pairs up with young Dumbledore to stop Grindelwald from raising a pure-blood world domination.
4. Robin Hood – 22 NOV 2018
- There’s been quite a few reboots of Robin Hood, but this seems to be the most action-packed one of them all. An interesting thing about this version is that Little John is being played by Jamie Foxx – when initially Little John was meant to be a fat white friar; oh and I don’t think you’ve ever seen a Robin Hood this handsome before – and a Kingsman at the same time!
5. Ralph Breaks the Internet – 22 NOV 2018
- Wreck-It-Ralph is back again with his best friend Princess Vanellope von Schweetz after 6 years and discovered this thing called the wi-fi router in their arcade. SO the two make some friends (more princesses included) and explores the great universe of the World Wide Web. Yes he’s stopped gaming and gone into the internet. I wonder what can they break in the internet?
6. Creed II – 29 NOV 2018
- What happens when you find out that you’re fighting the son of the man who killed your father? Do you think having the legendary Rocky Balboa as your coach will make any difference? Will you fight smart instead of being clouded by emotions? You’ll have to watch this movie to find out – and trust me, there WILL be blood.
7. Mortal Engines – 13 DEC 2018
- A post-apocalyptic movie by Peter Jackson, so if you’re a fan of Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit, this would be for you. It feels somewhat like Mad Max, so if you like that kinda thing, watch as a rebellion group wages war against a predatorial city ON WHEELS! Yes, a City…on wheels, and it isn’t Honda.
8. Spiderman: Into the Spider Verse – 13 DEC 2018
- Ok…this isn’t your typical Spiderman kinda movie… it’s an animated version – but should be entertaining all the same. Superhero fans would watch this regardless and let me tell you why… Imagine seeing MORE THAN ONE Spiderman from different universe; and the trailer was pretty promising. Watch the trailer for yourself down below :)
9. Bumblebee – 20 DEC 2018
- First off, let’s get the elephant outta the room – this movie doesn’t have a lead male character, we know… but now we got an acapella singer to replace solid performances by Shia Le Beouf instead! Woohoo(?) We also say goodbye to the cool-ass Camero as we welcome back the classic Herbie…at least the car is still yellow… Oh and…. You won’t believe it but John Cena is in this movie too! I’ll probably be watching it for the cast performances tbh – but hey, it should be fun. Trivia: Watch out for when Bumblebee’s *ehem* hits the ground when Hailee Steinfeld touched him.
10. Aquaman – 20 DEC 2018
- Since Arthur Curry initially debut in Justice League before a proper character introduction, I’m glad to be watching this origin story. If you ain’t about Aquaman, I’m sure most of you are going to be all about Jason Momoa’s manly physique anyway. Khal Drago failed to live long enough to lead his people, but do you think he’ll be able to successfully lead the kingdom of Atlantis? Trivia: Did you know that the original Aquaman had short blonde hair?
11. Mary Poppins Returns – 27 DEC 2018
- I’m a sucker for a good classic – and this would be one of ‘em. Mary Poppins is well-known for a lady who floats down with an umbrella (formerly played by a very beautiful young Julie Andrews), who uses her magical skills to help 3 young children rediscover the joys and wonders of life. This movie will leave you feeling rejuvenated and having a new view on life – trust me, I love Mary Poppins!