1) Name of Company : Global Excursion (M) Sdn Bhd
2) Address : No. 24-1, Persiaran 65C, Pekeliling Business Centre, Off Jalan Pahang Barat, 53000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3) Photo (Logo) : as per attachment
4) Job Description Type : a) Intern Student (allowance RM400 monthly)
Job Description - Internship
- Able to share ideas/ marketing strategies and think out of the box to assist our Sales & Marketing Department of the company
- You need to update the company database/ agent listing
- You need to make regular scheduled sales calls on all major customers within your region
- Able to handle MS Office, Words, PowerPoint & Outlook
- You will need to monitor the social media accounts (Facebook/ Twitter/ Instagram/ Google+/LinkedIn)
- Ensure that we will increase the number of followers each month
- To ensure that we reach the monthly target
- To make sure on the social media growth in terms of revenue
- To assist the team to source out for new agent in Asia Pacific Agents
- Responsible to promote our Company and our products of Global Excursion UK Limited and Global Excursion (M) SDN BHD
B) Sales Officer (Mandarin Speaking)
Job Description - Sales
- You will be responsible to promote sales in Malaysia. Promote our Company and our products of Global Excursion UK Limited and Global Excursion (M) SDN BHD.
- You will provide leadership and vision to the organization by assisting the Board and staff with the development of long range and annual plans, and with the evaluation and reporting of progress plans.
- Research and write discussion papers, analysis documents and proposals as needed to assist the organization in determining and meeting its long and short term goals.
- You will need to propose strategies for the Sales & Marketing department of the company.
- You will be responsible to increase sales revenue, achieve profit goals and do marketing of our company in your assigned region and new niche market.
- You will need to maintain consistent contact and provide sales and service to all customers in your specific assigned region.
- You will need to build strong business relationship with Travel Partner, Airlines and all our business partners.
- Make regularly scheduled sales calls on all major customers within your region.
- Regular communication on sales calls and results to Managing Director.
- Provide feedback to management of opportunities in your region.
- Attend trade shows as required to benefit the business.
- Provide weekly sales report to Managing Director.
- Have weekly sales meeting or call with Managing Director.
- Discuss issues with other top executives in the organizations regularly and maintain communications with them on important issues.
- You will need to source new product and destination for the company.
- You should understand what budget and goals of the company are and work within allotted scope with regard to trade spending. When developing sales programs to drive incremental volume or new business. Must monitor business conditions and be able to keep expenditures in line up with volume.
- All employees are responsible to promote our Company and our products.
5) Job Requirements : as per below:
- Being able to communicate fluently in English
- Able to think out of the box
- A team player
- Minimum Diploma in any travel related field
- Sales & Marketing Experience
- Good Relationship & Negotiating Skills
- 1-3 years working experience in travel industry will be an advantages
- Excellent English in reading and writing
- Good computer skills (MS Office, Words, PowerPoint, &Outlook)
5) Estimated Starting Pay : depends on the previous working experience
6) Is Part-time available for this Post? NO
7) Training provided? Y/N: YES