Foodpanda is dedicated to bringing food lovers around the world their favourite meals from curated local restaurants. Since its creation, the on-demand food delivery service has grown to more than 27,000 partner restaurants in more than 190 cities globally.
We’re all about bringing on the most innovative, passionate and creative folks as we continue to grow in an “all hands on deck” environment and we are currently looking to hire a Business DevelopmentIntern in our team!
- Business Development Interns at foodpanda in Kuala Lumpur are responsible for setting up corporate client’s request on daily basis, establishing processes and running the day to day management in a particular field of our Business
- Updating backend (address, contact person, internal and delivery comment)
- Creation and setting up new corporate client in the system
- Ensure emails and calls for corporate client are managed efficiently ([email protected])
- Generating new client leads
- Fill in when needed to ensure great service, standards and efficient procedures
- At the same time, you will become part of our international network and high skilled team
- You have the chance to gain an inside perspective of our fast growing business by receiving high responsibilities and by taking over your own leadership
- Prepare all required tasks in an organized and timely manner
- Assist in any other duties may be assigned on an ad hoc basis
- You have a proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements, already demonstrated leadership and graduated with an outstanding degree from a top university
- Your first experiences in a high-performance environment and your strong analytical skills distinguish you from other applicants
- Moreover, you are familiar with structuring and setting up efficient business processes
- Your ambitions to work independently with flexibility as well as your entrepreneurial spirit make you an ideal match for our motivated team
- Ideally you have already gained international experience and are ready for new challenges
- Very good English skills are mandatory
- Internship period: 4-6 months
What We Offer:
- Responsibility and impact from day one in a fast growing and global company
- Sharp learnings, exposure to the company's top management
- A vibrant team
Up for a challenge? Apply Now!