ERM in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia seeks an Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS), Intern with the drive, initiative and motivation to provide the very best solutions to our clients. If you are interested in carving your portfolio in a challenging, innovative and supportive working environment and believe you have the drive and ability to match ours, please apply through the link below.
- Working on research projects
- Specific tasks, special projects for technical development
- Support mainly desktop analysis,
- Consequence modelling using software.
- Exposure to technical environmental/sustainability/risk & safety or related engineering
- An under-graduate in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering, Marine Biology, Ecology, or similar (Air, Noise etc) from a reputable university.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A proven ability to multi-task;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- A “can do” attitude
- Ability to use Microsoft applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Strong report writing skills;
- Ability to take direction and to work as part of multi-disciplinary teams;
- Solid oral communication skills (including the ability to deliver presentations).
- Excellent analytical and math skills
Please submit your CV and brief cover letter below. Thank you for your interest in ERM.