At AirAsia, we see ourselves as not so much an airline operator but more of a digital company that happens to be in the airline business.
AirAsia has sparked a revolution in air travel with more and more people around the region choosing us as their preferred choice of air transport. As we continuously strive to promote air travel, we also seek to create excitement among our guests with our range of innovative and personalized services.
Our mission is to attain the lowest cost so that everyone can fly with AirAsia and maintain the highest quality product, embracing technology to reduce cost and enhance service levels. Together with our siblings, AirAsia X, Thailand AirAsia, Indonesia AirAsia, Philippines' AirAsia, AirAsia India and AirAsia Japan, we're set on charting courses to new horizons with the staunch belief that "Now Everyone Can Fly" .
WHY JOIN US?
- We provide a clear understanding of our company's business priorities.
We practise open communication throughout all employee levels.
We have an open communication culture that encourages direct contact with all levels of management.
We believe in promoting and maintaining a happy and motivated workforce which is evidenced by our low employee attrition rate.
- Dolly Crew Training
- Give all Malaysia AirAsia crew refresher training
- Assist on AirAsia X crew on refresher training
- Dolly Cashier Training
- Give cashier training at hub (Johor Bharu, Kota Kinabalu, Langkawi, Penang, Kuching,Kuala Lumpur)
- Dolly Training Manual
- To troubleshoot phones issue that has been given out to crew
- Identify the issue
- Communicate with vendor to find a fix for it
- Prepare devices to be distributed
- Data entry
- Learning Outcomes
- Build confidence in communication skills & exposed to different working culture
- To be able to adapt to a high volume working culture
- To make critical and meaningful decision in a pressured environment
Click the link below to apply!