- Provide lessons in a comprehensive manner
- Extend individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning.
- Produced share educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.).
- Evaluate and record students' development and provide grades and feedback.
- Track and record individual student’s progress
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom.
- Work with other teachers, parents, and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings.
- Organize and execute educational in-class events.
- Observe and understand students' behavior
- With or without experience, as full training will be provided
Able to speak/write decent English
- Salary will be paid as a part-timer
- Energetic and enthusiastic, enjoy working with children
- Willing to learn.
- Patient and love kids
- Able to multitask and committed
- Outstanding communicability and interpersonal skills.
- Well-organized and committed.
- Creative and energetic.
- Good moral values and discipline.
- Able to exhibit care & responsible towards the students
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Diploma/STPM or specialized in subject with a certificate in education in Early Childhood Education would be a bonus.
Interested candidates, please kindly contact 017-8548608 or email your resume to [email protected] Thank you.